Sue Laundry. The Sims 4 Custom Content.

 


Hola!

Siguiendo con el CC estilo farmhouse, hoy os traigo la zona de lavandería, que me gusta muchísimo, está inspirada en una foto que vi en Pinterest y creo que ha quedado preciosa, o por lo menos a mi me encanta y espero que a vosotros también!!!

Hello!

Continuing with the farmhouse-style CC, today I bring you the laundry area, which I really like, it's inspired by a photo I saw on Pinterest and I think it's beautiful, or at least I love it and I hope you do too!!



Hi!

Today we bring a few things for the kitchen, it comes in various colors and with many pieces, next week if I have time I will share the second part, with many more elements.

I hope you like it!







Es todo por el momento, pero pronto vuelvo con más!!!

Disfrutad con vuestros Sims!!

It's all for the moment, but I'll be back soon with more!

Enjoy with your Sims !!



Comentarios

  1. Holaa, encontré tu pagina en pinterest porque buscaba un set estilo rustico para mi baño y terminé enamorada, me descargué toda la colección, muchas gracias por el contenido, está divino todooo :3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thank you so much for the download! your creations here are so nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you for not using ad fly, I got a trojan from that a few days ago

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Andrea16:12

    Me encantan todas tus creaciones! Mil gracias!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Me encanta como siempre Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Anónimo3:13

    Thank you so much!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Anónimo21:29

    Thank you for the laundry stuff!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares