Galae Bedroom. The Sims 4 Custom Content.





 

Hoy traemos un dormitorio estilo más moderno, en varios colores y con bastantes objetos decorativo. ¿Empezamos nueva serie de estilo más moderno?

Espero que os guste!

Today we bring a more modern style bedroom, in various colors and with many decorative objects. Shall we start a new series with a more modern style?

I hope you like it!

Today we bring a few things for the kitchen, it comes in various colors and with many pieces, next week if I have time I will share the second part, with many more elements.

I hope you like it!



DOWNLOAD



Es todo por el momento, pero pronto vuelvo con más!!!

Disfrutad con vuestros Sims!!

It's all for the moment, but I'll be back soon with more!

Enjoy with your Sims !!

Comentarios

  1. me encanta tu trabajo ya mire toda la pagina y me descargue muchas cosas

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares