Mix FarmHouse Decor. The Sims 4 Custom Content.

 


Hola!

Siguiendo con el estilo FarmHouse, hoy comparto unos cuantos objetos más. Espero que os gusten!

Hello!

Keeping with the FarmHouse style, today I share a few more objects. I hope you like them!


Hi!

Today we bring a few things for the kitchen, it comes in various colors and with many pieces, next week if I have time I will share the second part, with many more elements.

I hope you like it!




Es todo por el momento, pero pronto vuelvo con más!!!

Disfrutad con vuestros Sims!!

It's all for the moment, but I'll be back soon with more!

Enjoy with your Sims !!





Comentarios

  1. Anónimo15:23

    Lovely as always. But i can not download it, because it asks for Password.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. GRACIAS POR CAMBIAR EL MÉTODO DE DESCARGA. ME GUSTA MUCHO TU CC

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares