Part 2 Digan Set. The Sims 4 Custom Content.

 


Hola!

Hoy traigo la segunda parte del nuevo conjunto especial para infantes... En este entra el mueble y el clutter que va en 茅l! Me gusta much铆simo como est谩 quedando y espero que a vosotros tambi茅n!!!

M谩s abajo os dejo el link a la primera parte y pod谩is tener todos los objetos que salen en la imagen!

Hello!

Today I bring the second part of the new special set for infants... This includes the piece of furniture and the clutter that goes in it! I really like how it is turning out and I hope you do too!!!

Below I leave the link to the first part and you can have all the objects that appear in the image!

Hello!

Today we start a series of CC dedicated to infants, I don't know why this is what I like to do the most, I think there will be two or three more posts until we complete a nice bedroom.

I hope you like it!!


DOWNLOAD



Click on the image to download part 1.




Es todo por el momento, pero pronto vuelvo con m谩s!!!

Disfrutad con vuestros Sims!!

It's all for the moment, but I'll be back soon with more!

Enjoy with your Sims !!



Comentarios

  1. An贸nimo10:31

    Muchisimas gracias por el set, me encantan este tipo de objetos para los cuartos de los ni帽os.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. An贸nimo20:25

    Hola!! He encontrado tu p谩gina hace poquito, s贸lo quer铆a agradecerte todo el curro y el tiempo que te tomas para que nuestra experiencia de juego sea mil veces mejor. Gracias, de verdad!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much for this wonderful set for toddlers! I love toddlers (they remind me of my grandchildren :-) and I simply can't get enough of the related creations! Please go on with it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. amazing! as usual :D i litteraly cant play sims 4 without your CC, my builds are all your CC haha :D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hola Mary! Yo tambi茅n soy creadora y me entristece bastante tener que decirte esto, pero quer铆a avisarte de que hay una youtuber espa帽ola compartiendo tu cc sin darte cr茅ditos

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Te dejo enlace a su canal, por si te quieres pasar a comentarle... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zlanNlIaIY

      Eliminar
  6. i like ur cc alot!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. An贸nimo18:53

    thank you so much this is so beautyfull Set 馃槏馃馃ぉ

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares