Sue Bedroom. The Sims 4 Custom Content.

 dormitorio sue sims 4 cc

Dormitorio Sue Sims 4 cc

dormitorio sue sims 4 cc

Dormitorio Sue sims 4 cc


Bueno, seguimos con el estilo farmhouse y toca el dormitorio principal..., ya lo vamos teniendo casi todo eh, menuda granja nos vamos a montar. 

Espero que os guste!!!!

Well, we continue with the farmhouse style and touch the master bedroom ..., we are already having almost everything eh, what a farm we are going to set up.
I hope you like it!!!!

Hi!

Today we bring a few things for the kitchen, it comes in various colors and with many pieces, next week if I have time I will share the second part, with many more elements.

I hope you like it!



DOWNLOAD



Es todo por el momento, pero pronto vuelvo con más!!!

Disfrutad con vuestros Sims!!

It's all for the moment, but I'll be back soon with more!

Enjoy with your Sims !!


Comentarios

  1. Thank you for the lovely set! I don't use adfly becouse it's not that safe site. So I'm very grateful now.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Finally was able to download this set! sigh... was so worried that i would never be able to again! So thanks again!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Muchas gracias!! Ahora si se puede descargar sin problemas con el antivirus. Tengo mas de 1500 artículos tuyos y me daba mucha pena no poder seguir adelante.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. No me funciona la cama, lo demás no me da ningún problema, es solo la cama, qué puedo hacer al respecto? Gracias

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares