"Sue" Nursery. The Sims 4 Custom Content.

 




Hola!

Ya estoy aquí otra vez, con con una preciosidad de set, para los bebés Sims, trae un montón de cosas nuevas y también lleva algo de clutter de un set que subí la semana pasada, os dejaré el enlace abajo también... Espero que estéis disfrutando de esta serie de cc tanto como yo...

Hello!
I'm here again, with a beautiful set, for the Sims babies, it brings a lot of new things and also has some clutter from a set that I uploaded last week, I will leave the link below too ... I hope that you are enjoying this series of cc as much as I ...

I

Hi!

Today we bring a few things for the kitchen, it comes in various colors and with many pieces, next week if I have time I will share the second part, with many more elements.

I hope you like it!






Y para descargar el clutter decoración pincha sobre la siguiente imagen:
And to download the decoration clutter, click on the following image:





Es todo por el momento, pero pronto vuelvo con más!!!

Disfrutad con vuestros Sims!!

It's all for the moment, but I'll be back soon with more!

Enjoy with your Sims !!


Comentarios

  1. gracias María siempre es un placer tener cosas tuyas nuevas me encanta este set mas ahora que mi s sims están por se papis gracias siempre haces un gran trabajo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is so cute!! Thank you for posting this! I love your content so much

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Anónimo14:06

    So cute! Thank you!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Anónimo21:31

    Thank you for the baby stuff as well!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares